Friday, August 19, 2011

Stand by friday

Currently reading: N/A

On page: N/A

Notes: Normally I can get though two manga a day but due to volunteer work and a shopping trip and a delayed review writing that didn't happen today

On hold: ARC the poison diaries: night shade, nightschool the weirn books, half human, luuna

Coming soon: Runaways: Rock zombies (still active on the library's site)



Yes! I got my frist ever ARC thanks to bookfreak97.wordpress.com The book is a second book in a series so of course I'll have to read book one first right? maybe maybe not I might read them out of order I might not lets see what happens?



Also what do you think of my blog? what am I doing right? wrong? posting to much or to little?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...