Saturday, August 27, 2011

50 pages or bust: Half human

50 pages or bust



Why I started it : it sounded interesting I've always had a love of half human characters having a few myself Damian being my favorite of the half breeds





Why I stopped: because it was juvenile and meant for children which if done right is fun but this wasn't it was to high in morals and not enough in content or not logical enough even for a paranormal/fantasy/supernatural story





Could I finish?: possibly not all the authors were bad but they just weren't for me I couldn't see my self caring enough for the other stories to want to countinue





50 pages easy: no stopped at page 48 I got close though



Based on this what is it: 3 of 5 and most is not all the stories would have been a three of five

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...