Friday, July 15, 2011

trailer of Forever


Did it draw me in: Yes! But then again I am a fan so I knew what to expect



What is the best part about this trailer: everything although its not perfect and a little jumpy here and there I think the best part is that it has no words and EVERYTHING is hand done/made by the author! The music, the cut outs and the trailer is all done by her and done in the style of the other trailers



Does it make me want to read the book: yes even MORE then before even and I've wanted to read this since I finished shiver and linger



Does the book stack up: Well DUH of course it does! The book is just as magical as the trailer and once you read the book you'll want to re watch the trailer and omgosh it makes sense now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...