Saturday, July 23, 2011

50 pages or bust plain kate

Why I started it : Because I liked the cover and there were some amazing reviews about it

Why I stopped: plain kate is just that it's to plain and boring

Could I finish?: no

50 pages easy: eh I got to page 50 at least

Based on this what is it: 3 of 5 stars


Really though part of me wishes I kept going after the cat started talking but I think I could guess how it would go pure fantasy isn't for me as much anymore unless it's a disney movie I like paranormal because I can picture it well. this I didn't understand that much but who knows maybe after I read all the books on my to reads list maybe I'll go back to this (I keep saying the same thing about the Mercy Tompson books too >> ) Also I read holes in my brain's review of it which is where I got the "it starts to MG" thing from. Over all I regret that I had other books I wanted to dive into when I picked this and didn't give it the chance it deserved however I learned from reading huntress that if by page 50 I want to keep reading but am not engrossed in the book to put it down no matter what becuse it will make room for other books in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...