Sunday, January 2, 2011

New layout!

See I told you I'd delete the construction post once I finish 8D

So welcome to the new Layout on GOTS! I did nothing really unlike the last banner the picture for this banner was taken from a website (here) and the BG was made using manga studio
and just so this is GOTS related in some way *rolls eyes* For the next seven days I'll be Posting reviews while working on a review schedule. See I figure it would be easy to put the schedule into action while on a blank slate instead of having seven reviews nipping at my heels to get posted

EDIT: I also added a page view counter so now I have a rough estimate of how many people see my blog though half of that could be me idk but either way its nice to know

I hope you all enjoy the new banner and layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...