Wednesday, December 29, 2010

waiting on Wensday (12)



The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater

In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in. - summery from good reads

The first thing I added to my TBR shelf as soon as I joined Goodreads Forever the last book in the series and its going to be hard to let go once it's done shiver was the only book in any series to make me cry like I did and finding any books similar to shiver is going to be hard but am I excited? YES!! sam and Grace will always be my favorite couple july 2011 can't come fast enough (forever and harry potter and tdh part2 in one summer? Wow best summer right?) Am scared for these characters now thats how real they are to the readers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...