Sunday, December 5, 2010

Waiting on Sunday night

This isn't a Waiting on Wednesday post (look at the title) This is boardroom/tiredness at 9:29pm on a sunday night However I do have book related news and a schedule announcement. So first the book news

So though a friend I found out this friend of his is trying to get his book published and happens to have a blog spot here The book sounds really interesting (however I think A majority of us have trouble reading white on black) and the trailer is epic. And everything you need to know is on his website http://roymauritsen.com/Shards_home.htm

So whats up with lack of reviews thus far in december? I haven't been ignoring you people who read my blog I promise The library is just confusing is all and can't deliver books on time so thus I have no schedule of my own *claps* how *ev *claps* er I kind of have an idea for now read about it here I also have a piece of paper in a binder with oodles of book review stuff one of which is what reviews I have written I cross off when I post them up. furthermore place into account the speed it takes me to read a good book (2-4 days it it's short 4-8 days if it's longer) and in this case I'm reading four in a row not counting manga so I will need breaks (next break will be the 18th- 26th depending how busy I'll be) *shruggs* Really just keep up with that little link there since from this point on I have no control over anything book wise.

And FYI after the holiday's I'll probably take a two week break just saying a head of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...