Friday, July 23, 2010

Don't fret I'm still here

So reviews haven't been going smoothly lately and I'll have two reviews soon Right now I'm finishing up "lament" by maggie stiefvater. I foolishly request book two then one normally no problem but a book my grandma got me came and I will be receiving that on Saturday

So I'm not going to read ballad right away I might seeing as I have it for two weeks so I may latter and might take a break in between lament and ballad and ballad and angel star. or angel star and ballad depending where the chips fall

The schedule should pan out so I'll post a review on sunday since Saturday is booked after that a few days to let my brain deflate and catch up on some art before starting "Angel star"

sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...